Monday, February 8, 2010

Review of Bond University

Welcome to my Bond University review!

I am a current student here at Bond Univerisity in Australia and this is my own Bond University review that I have created to help you figure out what Bond University is really like.

There isn't that many ways for you to find out what Bond is like if you live overseas appart from some online reviews, and most of the online reviews of Bond University are inacurate and don't really represent Bond University from student's perspective, and some of the other online reviews of Bond Univeristy are a little misleading.

So I decided to put up my own review so you can get a "feel" for what Bond University and life in Australia is like.

Let Me Introduce Myself,

My Name is Valeri and I am currently studying BA Of Criminology here at Bond Univeristy in Australia.

You Can read my Full Bond University Review Here..

It's my second semester here at Bond and I am already very Impressed with the facilities here at Bond and the teaching staff running the courses are some of the leading Experts in their fields.

At Bond University you can have the opportunity to learn from some of the world's leading experts and I happen to be lucky enough this semester to learn from Brent Turvey, Father of Behavioural Evidence Analysis, A deductive method of Criminal Profiling and master of Forensic Science. He is only affiliated with 2 universities in the world and one is located in the U.S and the second one is Bond Univeristy.

He is taking the whole semester of lecutures and tutorials for BEA and I am really exited to have the opportunity to learn from an expert like Brent Turvey that otherways I wouldn't get the chance to if I wasn't attending Bond University.

The best part about teaching at Bond is very small classes and access to professors on more personal level, resulting in much better understanding of the subject and of course much better results at the end of each semester.

Bond University provides excellent student support and English Language support for international and even local students for FREE. The student support and english support staff are very friendly and more than happy to help you with your assignments and learning the english language if you need some help.

Read My Full Bond University Review Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment