Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Automatic Geek?

Is Automatic Geek business a scam? Let me tell you more about the automatic geek and whether or not I think the automatic geek is a scam or a legitimate opportunity. This new Automatic Geek business just launced recently, offering a really cool service unlike all other businesses have in the past.

This business is targeting the untouched niche of pc technical support online, which means that this automatic geek business is offering pc technical support for as low as $20 when you sign up to their service and download what is called a geek bar.

The geek bar is a special application developed especially for the Automatic Geek and once you download that application you can call a geek for help in seconds by pushing the call for help button and once of their geeks will be there in no time to help you fix your computer problem.

Automatic Geek Scam? Lets see a little bit deeper...

Well, you can actually make some good money with automatic geek business model also and that is the part everyone is still wondering about. The reason why this Automatic geek sounds a little like scam is because they are paying their partners in so many ways. This business seems to pay as a residual income business as well as a matrix that they call 2 x Infinity.

Check out the Automatic Geek <<<>

I decided that the only way to find out whether or not this automatic geek is a scam or not is to just try it and see for myself if I could make some money with it. I am an experienced internet marketer with my own marketing video course, so I know pretty well my way around in internet marketing game.

So if this business is legitimate I should be able to make some good money with it in a matter of a week or so. I have very high expectations and when I buy in to a business I expect to get my invested money back in earnings in less than 2 weeks if the business is indeed a legitimate one.

Is automatic geek a scam? No, automatic geek business is not a scam, I have already used their technical support and their geek tuned up my Pc as part of my membership and even installed some new software on my computer for free and showed me how to do it on my screen in real time by using the geek bar feature that lets him take control of my screen!

Automatic geek is not a scam, feel free to try their services with confidence and even try their business opportunity!

Check Out The Automatic Geek Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment