Monday, November 2, 2009

Instant Profit Machine Secrets Revealed! – Not Affiliated Instant Profit Machine Review

Do not pay for this software until you read this not affiliated instant profit machine review! You need to actually understand what Shelly Ryan software is all about and whether or not instant profit machine is in fact something for you or not. Obviously the website does not explain much about the instant profit machine and how it works so I decided to buy this thing and try it out over a month period and now I am writing this review to help you understand how this system works or whether or not it works at all!

Here is my honest, not affiliated Instant Profit Machine review

This software is created by Shelly Ryan and the website claims that this can make you over four thousand dollars overnight if used correctly. This is obviously not true and in a matter of fact this software does not perform well at all. When I first bought Instant Profit Machine I followed all the instructions, read all the guides and tips and decided to make a few trial websites with this software and see if it makes me any money.

Next day I checked my Amazon account and my Adsense account and seen the usual, average results that I normally achieve on a day to day basis without this software. I was disappointed of course and decided to look in to this further. I checked the websites that this software automatically made for me and found that these pages were of a poor quality with Adsense ads through out and duplicate info articles that supposed to help the page rank better in search engines and get traffic.

The reason why my websites created by Instant Profit Machine software did not actually make me any money was not because of their poor quality. It was because of the duplicate content used to make these websites. Imagine five thousand people buying this software and building the exact same page and trying to make money with it. Search engines hate duplicate content so the only person that would make money with these pages is the person who created these first, the rest thousands of people will be left with nothing.

I refunded the Instant Profit Machine software back to Shelly Ryan and mentioned that duplicate content will never make anybody any money and should not be sold to so many people. On the website it says that this opportunity is very limited, but in fact there are thousands of people who already tried this software with poor or no results!

If You Are Interested To Read The Full Instant Profit Machine Review Click Here…

No comments:

Post a Comment