Sunday, November 1, 2009

How To Discipline A 10 Year Old, Tips

10 year old kids are tough to discipline. I believe that 10 year old is just another trouble age and tough to deal with. If you are trying to discipline a 10 year old while working a full time job then i guess this can be a real problem. Unless you know the right disciplining methods then disciplining your 10 year old will require a lot of energy and time that i can guess you don't have right now.

I have recently tried the Positive Parenting Discipline Method that doesn't require spanking, screaming at your child and it doesn't require time outs. I was desperate to get discipline our child correctly and get him to start behaving, the bad behavior reports that me and my partner were receiving from school were just getting too much. If you are in need to know how to discipline a 10 year old then me and my partner really recommend trying the Positive Parenting Discipline Method!

After just trying this method for the first week our child has become much better behaved when we started applying some of the discipline steps recommended within that guide that we tried. Our child has begun gaining some strong respect for me and my partner and began obeying the rules that we are now setting according to this guide.

Find out more about this Positive Parenting System Here...

1 comment: