Friday, October 16, 2009

Stop Losing Your Money To Online Poker Sharks!

Are you always losing your money to online poker sharks? I know what it's like, they outsmart you and push you around at the tables and then call you a donk, sound about right yeah? Well, i was always losing playing at pokerstars and full tilt poker and I got sick of paying for their holidays. I went on a hunting spree to find the right poker software that will give me an edge over those hungry bastards at the tables that play 24/7 and prey on newbies and constant losers. If you are not a born poker player with a natural skill for the game and you are no good with math to be able to calculate pot odds and card odds and outs then your game of poker will always be a struggle, resulting in you losing all of your money!

You will always lose your money if you are no good with maths and basic poker logic just like I was, guys like you and me need extra assistance to become a winning online poker player and something to calculate all the odds and outs and probabilities to make playing poker online as easy as breathing. I have found a really good software and tested it over 12 online sessions at the 0.50/1 no limit hold em tables at pokerstars and full tilt and I won approximately 621.21 so far and only had one losing session where I went all in like the software told me to and my opponent hit one of his two possible outs! You can't blame the software for such misfortune though...

This software that i am currently using is called Online Poker Analyzer If you are sick of being a constant loser at the tables then this software will help you overcome that and become a consistent winner! If you follow this software precisely you will never go on tilts again, no more dumb decisions, no more calculating pot odds and card odds and probabilities. Try this software today and you will see how much of a difference it will make to your game of online poker. With this software you will even be able to fullfil your dream of becoming a professional poker player. So far i have run my bankroll up to $842.90 starting with $100 since I started using my software.

Download Online Poker Analyzer Here And Become A Consistent Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment