Friday, October 30, 2009

Positive Ways To Discipline Children

If you are after a positive way to discipline a child then you will find this page very useful! As a parent I had a lot of issues with disciplining my 2 children and I struggled to find any useful tips. A positive way to discipline a child is not by spanking and screaming at your child, I don't care that others may suggest that spanking is a positive way to discipline a child, it is not! No child needs to be spanked to achieve the best discipline results and gain the right respect from your child. If you are disciplining your child positively then your child will gain the right respect for you and will obey your rules a lot more willingly then if you spank your child.

Spanking your child will only make your child scared of you and positively have a violent effect on your child's future behavior. Spanking is discouraged in today's society and should not be used any longer by any parent. I have achieved excellent results by following a discipline system that does not require you to spank your child, no time outs or screaming at your children. There is a positive way to discipline your child without any onnecessary punishments.

Can You Answer Yes to Any of The Following?

Are you emotionally and mentally exhausted? Tired of getting up in the morning? Are your nerves frazzled? Do you feel like your child is a burden? Is your child's behavior embarrassing for you and those around you? Are you afraid to go out in public because you fear what they might do next? Do you feel like there's no hope in correcting your child's behavior? Are you worried about your child's future if things don't change? Do you feel guilty for using threats? Do you feel helpless to do anything about your child's aggression? Do you feel ashamed for having to bribe your child into good behavior? Is your child's defiance creating a stain in your marriage? Have you given up and stopped trying to make a difference for your child? Are you afraid to go out in public because you fear what they might do next?


The best way to discipline your child with great long term results is called G.O.L.D Positive Parenting Method Click the link for more information about this excellent guide now. I tried the G.O.L.D positive parenting and discipline guide myself and the results were very interesting. I had real problems with disciplinging my children and i don't like screaming at my kids and making them sad, i am sure that no parent likes this neither. Someone recommended this G.O.L.D positive child discipline guide and I figured that it wouldn't hurt to try a few new methods especially since they said that there is no need for spanking or screaming or time outs needed.

I was really intrigued by what I learned in my first day from following this parenting guide and decided to try this with my kids. Within the first week my kids started listening to me and my wife a whole lot more and we have stopped getting bad behaviour reports from school too! This is amazing and it is indeed a positive way to discipline a child. I highly recommend having a look at this G.O.L.D Positive Parenting And Discipline guide, it made a whole lot of difference to our children's behaviour and made our lives a whole lot easier since now we don't need to use time outs and scream at our children to discipline them.

You Can Find That G.O.L.D Positive Parenting Guide Here...

We hope that you find our article helpful and a positive start to positive child disciplining! This method takes child disciplining to a whole new level and it is actually fun too. It's not like a job and it is really easy, it helps you improve connection between you and your child and improves communication on many levels which is highly important in child discipline! You really need to try this system to be able to appreciate it as much as me and my partner do, it works like a treat and it works fast!

1 comment: