Sunday, September 27, 2009

What The Wealthy Affiliate Did For Me!

I was just like you 12 months ago, I was looking for ways to make money online and was faced with heaps of get rich quick schemes, MLM scams and other garbage, you name it! I even tried some of those scams, quite a few of them. I think i spent a little under $1200 on these get rich quick scams and schemes. Of course I got nothing out of it all!

Eventually someone recommended to try the Wealthy Affiliate University and i decided to close my eyes and give it a shot! I was definitely skeptical about this because i had some bad experiences that i could relate to with work online opportunities, but i decided to give it a try anyways, besides it's a membership based site with over 40,000 members world-wide, surely this couldn't be a scam!

So i paid my first membership fee and was given a password and my own account at WA! I was excited to try it out for the first time... It was great to have many other people there to ask questions to and have all this tutorials, videos and tools at my finger tips!
Just like everyone else who just started out i had heaps of questions about the whole affiliate marketing concept, how it's done, what i need to do , what is a niche and how to find one, how to finally promote products to this niche and make commissions! It took me only 6 days before i made my first commission as i remember it was $26.37 !That felt like a thousand dollars to me, because i knew i finally made some REAL MONEY online that will go in my bank account at the end of the week and that inspired me even more!

To Cut A long Story short, after just 4 months at WA I reached the the 300 - 400 dollars a week mark and i think this is really great, considering that i made that money by working online from home. I am really excited about this and i owe it all to the Wealthy Affiliate University!
This is It! If you are looking for a Genuine way to make money online you need to check out the Wealthy Affiliate University for yourself and become another valued member at this huge and only, genuine online marketing university!

I hope to see you on the inside and help you make money online personally in the forum!
Check Out The Wealthy Affiliate University Here... And Become A Member Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment