Friday, August 28, 2009

Another Famous Load Of Bull, Get Rich Quick Gurus!

"Look at me... Look how rich I am , I live in a million dollar house and own over a million dollars worth of cars !!! Now I Can Teach You To Do The same, because i know a secret to making money online that you don't Order my guides now for only $49.95 and you will start making thousands online using my secrets...."

Haha to that, sure they live a multi million dollar lifestyle but they didn't make it by knowing something most of us don't ! They simply got off their butts, wrote up a couple of vague money making guides that are supposed to teach you how to make money online and whatever else they promise, Build a flashy website with fancy graphics and full of Fake testimonials to convince you that their stuff works for others and write a fancy sales letter how they went from having 5 bucks in their pocket, to discovering a secret to make thousands online and becoming a millionaire online...

Whatever, the reason these guys have this money is because a lot of people are after similar lifestyle that they lead and they just wanted to get the financial freedom they deserve so this guy's website happens to pop up in the right time and YOU BUY HIS PROMISES AND HIS GUIDES!... That's how they make their millions, not by using some super dooper secret to making money online...

You think about it, if they sell 20,000 copies of their guide online which is relatively easy to achieve if your website is fancy and you are damn good at talking peoples ears off and convincing them to buy your stuff... that's A MILLION DOLLARS... That's how they make their millions!

Don't fall for these Hyped Up Worthless Systems, These will only make you a few bucks poorer and make these guys a few bucks richer!

DING!!!

Have A Look At This Fella......

Take a look at my house and cars:

"Above: Me and my 2 cars!

Now putting that picture above may seem braggadocios, but I think it’s necessary.

And the point is to show you that I am not a fake or a phony. I started with nothing and now make $4256.37 on average every day. "

OK I rest my case about these guys! Just Try To Stay Away From Them!

No comments:

Post a Comment